The Great Burlesque Exposition is the fastest growing event in the burlesque world.
A unique combination of performance festival, professional development conference, and tradeshow –
we expect more than 400 people to travel from all over the world to attend our event this year!
Booth prices go up on January 1!
Book Your Space
We're very excited to be moving to our new home in Salem, MA. An exciting and vibrant environment that combines the accessibility of a small town with the cultural impact of a city, Salem offers a great combination of serious history and amusing attractions. The Exhibit Hall is the bottom floor of the two-story Old Town Hall (32 Derby Square, Salem MA); our shows and some other events take place on the upper floor. There is plenty of inexpensive parking (we recommend the Museum Place Garage, which is only $1.25 per hour).
We will do our best to get every vendor in, but priority will be given to those who get their applications in earliest. We also consider whether your product or service is appropriate for the burlesque community and similarity to other vendors (i.e., the third vendor of a particular type of good or service is going to have a harder time getting in than the first vendor of that type).
We strongly suggest you get your complete forms in as early as possible. We will not “hold” a booth for you if you send an application without payment. Any vendor who is not accepted for any reason will receive a full refund.
Your suggestions, feedback, and ideas are always welcome. If you have any questions about the exhibit space, don’t hesitate to or email our vendor coordinator.
Win a Free Booth
Vendors who sign up before November 15 are included on our ticket giveaway.
All vendors who sign up before November 15 have their business name listed on our free Fan Admission
tickets. These tickets are distributed by all of our vendors, at special events, and throughout the country for the two months leading up to The Great Burlesque Exposition. They may be redeemed for a free fan admission, and the vendor who has the most tickets redeemed with their name on them gets a free booth for The Great Burlesque Exposition of 2019
What is the process to vend at BurlExpo13?
- Fill out an application form and save it as a draft. Make sure you've got a description of your business and your wares or services, and a logo.
- Pay your vendor fee.
- Submit your application.
- All vendors will be confirmed. If we cannot accomodate you for some reason (we are out of space or we have too many vendors of the same type), your vendor fee will be promptly refunded.
- Reserve a hotel room. You do not have to have a hotel room to vend in the Exhibit Hall. The hotel sells out every year, so book your room ASAP.
General Dealer Questions
- When is the Great Burlesque Exposition?
- The event begins Friday, April 17, 2020 and ends about 10pm on Sunday, April 19, 2020. The Exhibit Hall opens Saturday, April 18, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. for load-in, and is open to the public from noon until 8:00 p.m. on Saturday, April 18, 2020 and Sunday, April 19, 2020.
- Where is the event held?
- The ground floor of Old Town Hall, 32 Derby Square, Salem MA.
- If I have questions, who do I talk to?
- Contact the Vendor Coordinator.
- How much is vending going to cost?
- We have two types of spaces: Merchant Stalls and Crafter Tables. Crafter Tables are a 6' x 3' table and two chairs, with 3' of space behind the table. All of your goods must fit on or behind your table. Merchant Stalls are 8'x8' (approximate) spaces, and are bare space for vendors who wish to bring racks, backdrops, etc.
- Merchant Stalls cost $150.00 for the weekend until December 31 and $175.00 after that.
- Crafter Tables cost $75.00 for the weekend until December 31 and $100.00 after that.
- What happens if I need to cancel my space?
- Cancellations recieved before January 15, 2020 will receive a 50% refund. After that, you receive no refund, but we will credit 50% of the cost of your booth to a booth for BurlExpo14.
- May I share my space with another vendor?
- You certainly can. First, settle on one of you to be the contact person. When filling out the application form, make sure that the name of your company is something like Company A/Company B, and describe both companies in the same description. Remember, that because you are sharing a booth, you are only going to get one booth's worth of helper passes, etc.
- Suppose I Only Want to Sell on One Day?
- You can do that, but there's no discount and you must be there from noon until 8:00pm, regardless of day. We want to encourage vendors to stay for the entire weekend. Also, vendors cannot breakdown before 8:00pm on Sunday. Vendors who do so will not be invited back the following year.