Shows at GBE
Each year, The Great Burlesque Exposition searches the globe to bring you the finest performers. We have four big shows on three big nights!
The Burlesque Bordellomore...
Feb. 10, 2017, 10 p.m. - 1 a.m.
- Doors open after The Rhinestone Revue; show begins 30 minutes after doors open.
- The cabaret tables rows are reserved for Whole Shebang and Socialite pass-holders, and those who have purchased a VIP seating ticket, otherwise, the show is standing room only
- There is no unauthorized photography during The Bordello
The Main Eventmore...
Feb. 11, 2017, 8 p.m. - 11 p.m.
Awards may be given in the following categories:
- Best Solo Performance
- Best Group Performance
- Best Hybrid
- Most Classic
- Most Beautiful
- Most Humorous
Performances are judged by the current Howard Award winners, alongside special guest judge Miss Mina Murray.
The Rhinestone Revuemore...
Feb. 10, 2017, 8 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
The Sunday Showcasemore...
Feb. 12, 2017, 7:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Our Sunday Showcase is two shows in one!The evening sparkles with the talents of rising stars, those performers who are relatively new to the burlesque stage. For the most part, these are people who have been bumping and grinding for three years or less — some of whom are making their festival debut!
In and around these talented men and women, are the weird and wonderful members of The Sideshow Ball — singers, jugglers, comedians, tap dancers, and more!Please note:
- Doors open at 7:30pm
- The first three rows are reserved for Whole Shebang and Socialite pass-holders, and those who have purchased a VIP seating ticket.
- There is no unauthorized photography during The Sunday Showcase